Got this amazing comment – and i had to share it!
I have had extensive PROLOTHERAPY. Like many, my MN was caused by multiple sins against our nature:
1) Ugly feet, so I always wore shoes (instead of natural barefoot or even flip flops)
2) Vain, so I wore pointy slim shoes
3) Obsessive, so I ran night and day for about 30 years.
4) Determined, I bicycled up steep hills, standing down hard on pedals with toe cages
5) Angry at life, I finally kicked a brick wall when a family member attacked me Viola, where did that MN come from? A mystery you say? Dr. Hauser at Caring Medical in Oak Park, Illinois observed that I had a dropped metatarsal.
This is really serious but he cured it…………a miracle I’d say. He told me to wear toe spreaders, but I hesitated for a long time, now the more I wear them, the more I understand, I guess I was too afraid to counteract the tightening effect of the prolo before, but now after many treatments it was time to “open up”. I switched to bigger toe box shoes, I bought Fila 5 toe shoes for walks, not runs. I run far less. What I am trying to point at is: maybe most of you have multiple sins too, it took many many many years to form this thing before you noticed it, it may take many years to cure it but you have to do the OPPOSITE of what did it to UNDO it, makes sense? It may take multiple things, they may all take you a fraction of the way.
I want to cure it naturally, I want my nerve to stay in there, let’s face it, don’t kill the messenger: was your life hard? were you vain?
did you wear bad shoes ignorantly? Life is merciless about our mistakes, it bends a little but we needed to know our limits regardless of peer pressure or ambition. It is what it is and mostly by ignorance of physical laws, me the biggest sinner of those laws here.